Level B2 by CEFR
Level A1 by CEFR
Programming of microcontrollers and console applications.
Programming applications for mobile devices with the Android operating system.
Programming application for the Windows operating system.
Programming applications for measurement, data collection, and automatic testing.
Basic knowledge of framework and language for database operations and creation of application servers.
Basic knowledge of FPGA programming.
Motor vehicles with a design speed not exceeding 45 kmph and motor vehicles with a maximum authorized weight not exceeding 3 500 kg, intended for the carriage of no more than 8 persons in addition to the driver.
Worker for the management of activities performed in a supplier manner and control of operation on low voltage electrical equipment up to 1000 V and lightning conductors.
The projectionist of new technologies may operate with the projection equipment and screen film copies in cinemas and other public spaces with the participation of the public. The license allows projectionist to operate the analogue 16mm and 35mm film copies, and also new digital technology according to DCI standard.
birth date: 15th May 1996
In 2021, I successfully completed my studies and passed the state final exam with the „A“ result at the Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science of VSB – Technical University of Ostrava. At the Department of Cybernetics and Biomedical Engineering, I studied folow-up engineer master degree program called Control and Information Systems. My master thesis theme was User App for Android OS for Testbed.
International eight-week internship within the VSB-TUO mobilities focused on forensic security, cryptography, and (pseudo) random number generators.
In 2019, I successfully completed my studies and passed the state final exam with the „A“ result at the Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science of VSB – Technical University of Ostrava. At the Department of Cybernetics and Biomedical Engineering, I studied bachelor’s degree program called Control and Information Systems. My bachelor thesis theme was A System for Evidence of Audiovisual Files of Digital Cinema by DCI Specification.
In May 2016, the school-leaving examination was successfully passed, the final thesis theme was Digital Triac Power Regulator.
- design an implementation of end-line testers for automobile pedal systems
- development and production devices for the Internet of Things (IoT)
- development and production of electrical kits for young people in order to acquaint them with the basic principles of electrical engineering and electronics.
- documentation and technical support for customers working with kits or modules.
- PCB design in Eagle software, production of prototype boards, and data preparation for serial production
- design and implementation of FW for Microchip PIC and ATMEL microcontrollers
- design and production of HW and FW according to customer requirements (custom production)
- leading a team of cinema operators
- maintenance of equipment, coordination of service work
- technical support, digital content management
- web & social network management
- projection of 16mm and 35mm film copies
- projection of a digital film copy according to the DCI standard
- sound support of events in the cinema hall
- creation of applications for the provision of subsidies
- cooperation on the reconstruction of the National House building (cinema residence)
- maintenance of projection technology, setting-up DCI projectors, and servers
- technical support for cinema operators, DCI content management
- setting up a DOLBY cinema systems
- projection of 35mm film copies
- projection of digital film copies in DCI standard
Roles I should avoid:
- no roles
The role I am able to take on:
- RESOURCE INVESTIGATOR
- MONITOR EVALUATOR
- COMPLETER FINISHER
- engineering, electrical engineering
- object-oriented programming
- film and projection technology
- amateur analog BW photography
- Hi-Fi systems
- cycling and hiking